Where To Get Help

Due to Covid-19, if you are an Attleboro resident, your utilities cannot be shut off for non-payment until at least July 2021.

If you do not live in Attleboro, this will depend on your utility provider.


However, if you are struggling to pay your bills, it is important to seek assistance and find out about payment plans now to avoid owing a large balance when the shut-off moratorium ends.

​If you need assistance paying your bills or finding resources, call the United Way for help today:   2-1-1
If you need more help, call St. Vincent DePaul Society: 508-455-2054
or visit their webpage: http://www.svdpattleboro.org/resources.html
If you are not able to pay your bills because you lost your job or are sick, we might be able to help you find assistance. Please contact Amanda from The Literacy Center at:  (508) 399-1026

There are many organizations and resources available to you if you are having difficulty paying your bills, your rent, or buying groceries and supplies during the COVID-19 crisis. Below are links to funds provided by other community organizations that have been set up to assist you. These funds are not administered by The Literacy Center. These links are provided only for your reference. If you have general questions about where to find support, please text: (508) 399-1026‬

No heat in your house?
If you have a NO HEAT emergency please call 774-539-2631 for assistance.
Si tiene una emergencia SIN CALOR, llame al 774-539-2631 para obtener ayuda.
Si vous avez une urgence SANS CHALEUR, veuillez appeler le 774-539-2631 pour obtenir de l'aide.
إذا لم يكن لديك حالة طوارئ بدون تدفئة ، يرجى الاتصال على 774-539-2631 للحصول على المساعدة.